All first-time prospective maternity clients are asked to attend a
Meet the Midwife and Tour prior to making the first appointment. We do
Meet the Midwife & Tours times so that your first visit can be about
you, not about how APM works.
check out upcoming dates and times and let our office
know if you plan to attend. To register, you can either call our office at 909.464.0974 OR copy and paste the information below along with your answers into an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can get you scheduled and check for availability.
Name of Mama & Partner
I'd like to schedule a Meet the Midwife Tour for __________________________
1. Are you currently pregnant or trying to conceive?
2. What is your due date? (or LMP - Last Menstrual Cycle if you're not sure of the due date)
3. Is this your first baby? If not, how many times have you given birth before?
4. If you've given birth before, how many of the births were by cesarean surgery?
5. Are you hoping to have your baby at home or the birth center? If home, please include the City.
6. What type of insurance do you have?
7. How many will be attending the tour?
8. Telephone number where we can reach you.
(This is important because we may need to
contact you and reschedule should a baby decide to be born! )
Send to email@example.com
Parking is in the adjacent church parking lot.
There is no street parking and the City has deemed the driveway for laboring families and APM staff only.
may attend but please keep in mind that this tour lasts 1 to 1 1/2
hours long and might be quite boring to little ones. In consideration of
our other guests, please be prepared to step outside with your child
if they become loud or need to let off some energy.
Please note: Ancient Paths Midwifery books up
quickly and limits the number of births per month and only include 2
home births per month).
You may want to contact our office to make sure
that we have openings for your due date or to inquire about our waiting
We take clients on a first-come, first-served basis.
and we look forward to meeting you!